Catherine's Blog

Innapropriate Kids Clothes & Why I Love Them..

As we all know I absolutely love buying new clothes for Zach and may have a ‘slight’ (massive) shopping problem, I’ve found myself buying clothes for him that seem to push a few boundaries because they’re quite risky and to be honest, absolutely hilarious.

When I say innapropriate clothes I mean the slogans on tees he wears, I’ve found I’ve had 98% brilliant feedback when he wears them and the other 2% have probably keeled over because they couldn’t believe his tee had ‘fox sake’ on, I think they’re brilliant. It’s like having a little inside joke with other parents who absolutely LOVE the tees he wears and I’ve found myself saying I need them ALL in adult size too! They won’t be everybodies cup of tea but I honestly don’t care, he can’t read yet and he looks adorable wearing them, I give zero trucks.

33ADEA1E-99C1-4040-AE1E-FD855EAF4009

We have a couple of tees from Olivia Grae Kids on instagram, they’re amazing and everyone loves them! Fox Sake was the first tee I bought that was a bit tongue in cheek and it’s made me buy more, obviously. I also couldn’t resist the leggings too that go so well with the tee.

9918ADDF-2005-4CA5-A62E-158ABD564631

Another one we have that I love is his ‘Not One Truck Given’ from Featherstone bloom, it goes with everything and it doesn’t really count because it’s only a picture 😉 but it is totally adorable and I love it.

56EB2674-4DAC-41AA-B792-54FFE4D68F89

My absolute favourite, because there’s so much to choose from is Shirts For Squirts I need EVERYTHING and I will no doubt end up with all of it! His Cute AF tee caused a bit of a stir because people couldn’t believe somewhere would sell something so crude, but I think it’s hilarious and it’s true, he is Cute AF!!

22AFD8ED-1425-4159-83D9-E1E7BBC2DB7B

If that tickles your fancy you can also find the Christmas range!! Lit AF anyone?

44A3765B-2322-46CE-B8A4-D5E1A1DD0044

We’re lucky enough to be on team Shirts For Squirts and I’m so glad we are! We love giggling whenever there’s a new design released and we all talk absolute shite 24/7, it’s great! The discount also helps because train boy can’t shout at me for spending too much money!!

BFB82A6B-3EDB-4F34-BD75-3AFAAE3EC08F

0EE35E8E-5F32-45A4-8755-CDEDE8DBF00E

Would you dress your little ones in tees like this or is it definitley not your cup of tea? Let us know in the comments! Thank you for reading.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s